Saturday, April 28, 2012

My latest DIY project... my new 2012 ultimate desktop computer! Part II

I've been playing with my desktop since I put it together a few weeks ago. Here is the latest Windows Experience Index report I got from it (maximum score is 7.9):


I am not really happy with the performance of my SSD drive. On the other hand the processor (which I overclocked to run at 4.1GHz) the Memory (16GB) and the Graphic Cards are performing okay.

I am enjoying playing with 3 monitors and two graphic cards...

More details to come...

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. best 4k curved monitor

    ReplyDelete